Cauliflower — 1 head
Flour — 3/4 Cup
Beer — 1/2 Cup
Egg — 1 PC.
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Vegetable oil — for frying
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preparation of batter:
With a whisk, whisk the flour, egg and beer. Season with salt and pepper. The batter turns out very crispy thanks to the beer.
3. Cabbage disassemble on inflorescences.
4. Throw the cabbage in boiling salted water and cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Fold the cabbage in a colander. Wait until it cools down and will drain water well. Heat the oil in a frying pan about 1 cm deep. Dip the slices of cabbage in the batter.
6. Fry until Golden brown on all sides. Ready slices place on a paper towel to stack excess fat.
7. This cabbage can be served as an appetizer with your favorite dip, as a side dish or for Breakfast.