Useful candy from dried fruits that do not contain any dyes or harmful preservatives.
The number of candies: 15-20 (depending on size)
Dried apricots — 100 g
Dates — 100 g
Dried bananas — 100 g
Mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, hazelnuts) — 100 g
Freshly squeezed orange juice — 60 ml
Sesame seeds for coating
1. Dried apricots and dates for 2-3 minutes to soak in hot water, then rinse and dry. Remove the stones from dates.
2. Mince dried fruit and nuts (or use a blender).
3. The mixture was thoroughly mixed. Add the juice.
4. Take a little of the obtained mass and squeezing the palm of the hand formed a ball. Give dry out a bit. Make the following candy.
5. At the end of the candy roll in sesame seeds. Store in the refrigerator.
P. S. When will cook a lot of dried fruits, be sure to try the taste. You may want to add a little honey (I did not add, because I like a little acidity in the dried apricots). I came up with 15 pieces of 38 grams.