— 7 eggs
— 1 Cup flour
— 6 tbsp sugar
— 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
For the cream:
— 150 g butter
— 8 tbsp condensed milk
For the glaze:
— 1 tbsp butter
— 2 tbsp cocoa
— 12 tablespoons sugar
1. Separate the yolks from the whites.Beat the whites,powdering thin stream of sugar(3 tbsp), to obtain sustainable fluffy foam.In a separate large bowl, mash the yolks with the sugar to dissolve the sugar crystals and the increase in 2-3 times.
2. To whipped with sugar to the yolks add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites,add the flour and gently stir.Then add the remaining beaten egg whites and gently.movements from the bottom up to mix to obtain a homogeneous dough.
3. The prepared dough into a pastry bag and deposited with a parchment on a baking sheet in the form of round pellets with a diameter of about 6 cm at a distance from each other.Place the pan in a preheated 200C oven and bake for 15 min. Baked billet cooling.
4. To prepare the cream softened butter whisking,pouring in a thin stream of condensed milk,to obtain a lush glossy mass.
5. Cooked cream to glue the biscuit blanks in pairs.
6. To prepare the glaze in a small saucepan, dissolve sugar 10 tbsp water,syrup simmer on slow fire for 10 minutes and cool slightly.Add in the syrup cocoa,mix well and then combine with the softened butter. Cakes to dip one half in the warmth of the glaze,flip over and allow the glaze to harden.