Cake with brownie and mousse «Baileys»
On cake size 20 by 25 cm need:
100 g dark chocolate
100 g butter
80 g sugar
20 g flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
4 sheets gelatin
150 ml of liquor «Baileys»
50 g of sugar
400 ml heavy cream (30%). and above) — cold
1) to turn on the Oven and heat to 200 deg.
2) Butter cut into pieces, put in pan, top with the smash the chocolate on low heat to melt. Stir well until a homogeneous mass.
3) In a separate bowl beat with a mixer or whisk eggs and sugar until stiff. Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder, stir. Then pour chocolate oil mass, again stir until smooth.
4) the Form should cover with baking paper, pour the batter and bake for about 12-13 minutes.
You can bake in a round shape with a diameter of about 24-26 cm Can be more, but the cake will be lower.
5) When the brownie is ready, take out, remove paper and cool.
6) For mousse gelatin to soak for 10-15 minutes in cold water.
In a saucepan pour the liquor, heat on low heat until warm. Remove from heat, add the drained water from the gelatine and stir to dissolve gelatin.
7) with a Mixer, beat the egg with the sugar until whitening — until the white foam. Carefully pour the liqueur mixture with the gelatin, stir. Cooling
8) At this time, whip cold cream until stiff. Pour the previous mixture, stir.
9) the cake to invest in split form, pour him a mousse and refrigerate overnight.
10) the next day, decorate as desired — I have melted chocolate.