Flour — 400 g
Sugar — 450 g
Milk — 1 Cup
Egg — 5 PCs.
Butter — 100 g
Baking powder — 10 g
Salt — a pinch
Condensed milk — 400 ml
Concentrated milk — 350 ml
Fat sour cream — 250 g
Vanilla — 1 pod
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cooking biscotti: Preheat oven to 180ᵒ C. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt. Out of the way.
3. Over low heat in a saucepan, heat the milk with butter (need to melt the butter).
4. In a deep saucepan, beat eggs with sugar until smooth until, until the mixture is slightly turns white (about 5 minutes).
5. Then gradually and alternately start adding flour and milk. Spoon of flour.
6. Gradually pour the entire oil mixture, 1/3 Cup at a time.
7. Whisk together until smooth. Split form grease with butter and lightly flour. Form 22 cm in diameter, height is 6 cm Pour into it the dough and put in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
8. The finished cake should be browned and firm. Let it cool slightly.
9. Now prepare the impregnation.
10. Mix three kinds of milk. With a sharp knife remove the seeds from the vanilla pod and add them to the milk. The vanilla pod can be safely replaced with vanilla essence or vanilla.
11. Remove the cake from the form. And place it in a deep bowl type pan which is slightly wider in diameter. Deeply pierce the cake all over the surface with a sharp knife. Slowly pour impregnation. Leave it be impregnated, covered, for 5 hours, and is better for the night — so he soaked a lot better. The texture of the sponge cake should be like a sponge during this time must absorb the entire impregnation.
12. Remove the cake from the pan, so that it was upside down. Cover with topping. Famous Latin American dessert is ready!