– 400 g of butter
– 300 g of sugar
– 4 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1,5 kg of flour
– 2 teaspoon baking powder
For the filling:
– 250 g mascarpone
400 ml condensed milk
– ½ Tbsp rum
– 300 g of crushed biscuits (baby)
– fresh mint
For the yellow/orange “peaches”:
– 1 Cup milk
– 50 drops of yellow food coloring
– 2 drops red food coloring
– 1 Cup milk
– 20 drops yellow food coloring
– 60 drops of red food coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Baking tray lay a parchment.
2. Beat softened butter with sugar, add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
3. In a separate container combine the flour and baking powder, add to rest of ingredients, knead the dough. Using tablespoon to form dough hemisphere, pour into pan, bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. When cookies have cooled with flat sides to cut out the middle for the filling, this part is not discarded, it will be useful.
5. Beat cream cheese with condensed milk, add rum, rest of the cookies to crumble and add.
6. To fill filling the halves of the biscuits and combine them into whole peaches.
7. Take three saucers, one sugar, two others – tinted milk. Lower halves into milk and then into sugar, color can be adjusted by yourself.
8. Place cake on a baking sheet, leave for 1 hour. to make it dry. Then serve.