Cake mousse tiramisu with a mirrored glaze
You will need:
— 1 egg,
— 25 grams of sugar,
— 25 g flour,
a few drops of lemon juice
— pinch of sugar (for sprinkling).
— 300 g mascarpone,
— 2 eggs,
— 40 g of powdered sugar,
— pinch of salt
— 3 (6 g) of leaf gelatine,
— 1 tbsp of Baileys liqueur (Amaretto, coffee).
Coffee Panna cotta:
— 1 egg yolk,
— 50 g of sugar,
— 1 teaspoon good instant coffee
— 200 ml cream 33-35%,
— 1 tbsp coffee liqueur,
— 2-3 (4-6 g) of leaf gelatine.
— 100 g milk chocolate (use coffee, but dark),
— 100 grams of invert syrup,
— 100 g of sugar,
— 50 g of water,
— 4 (8 g) leaves of gelatin
— 60 ml of milk.
How to prepare:
1. Sponge cake: preheat the Oven to 180 degrees. The form or a ring with a diameter of 16 cm oiled. The egg to divide the white and the yolk. Protein vzbit with sugar and lemon juice until very fluffy. Yolk lightly whisk with a fork, and with the help of a spatula, stir gently in proteins. Add the sifted flour, mix gently. Put the dough into shape, to flatten, top, sprinkle lightly with fine sugar or powdered sugar. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Cut a circle D. 14 see
2. Coffee Panna cotta: soak Gelatine in cold water. Yolk mixed with sugar and pour the hot cream. Pour everything in the pot, add the coffee and cook until lightly thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool to 60-65 degrees, to enter the squeezed out gelatine and coffee liqueur. Drain. Pour into silicone molds or ring D. 14 see Put into the freezer until fully cured, for 3-4 hours.
3. Mascarpone cream: pour Gelatin in cold water. Beat the yolks with the sugar until white. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt to a density. To the yolks at low speed of mixer, mix mascarpone, gently use a spatula to whites. A few tablespoons of cream to put in a heatproof bowl, heat in microwave till 60-65 degrees. Dissolve gelatin in it. Parts stir in the cream, add the liqueur.
4. Mirror glaze: soak Gelatine in cold water. In a bowl mix the water, sugar, syrup. Bring to 103 degrees, pour over the broken chocolate. Stir until smooth, add milk and squeezed out gelatine. To break immersion blender. The working temperature of 32-35 degrees.
5. Assembly: (top to bottom). Form D. 16 cm to put on film, Boca lay confectionery tape. Spread 1/2 of the cream gently on top the Panna cotta, then the remaining cream, cover all of the cake, lightly pressing it into the cream. Put the cake in the freezer for 6-8 hours, preferably overnight. On the second day of release from the mould and cover with frosting, decorate according to your taste and desire.