Cake-mousse «Current mood»
chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
sugar — 8 tbsp + 100 g
flour — 8 tbsp.
baking powder — 10 g
water — 5 tbsp
condensed milk — 170 g
sour cream (20%) — 120 g
lemon (juice) — 0,5 PCs.
red currants — 1 tbsp.
black currant — 1 tbsp.
milk powder — 1 tbsp.
yogurt — 180 g
cottage cheese (fat) — 100 g
gelatin — 20 g
1. To prepare the sponge cake. Separate the yolks from the whites.
2. Beat the yolks with 4 tablespoons sugar. Supposed to be almost white air mass. Continuing to whisk, add 5 tbsp of water.
3. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt and 4 tablespoons sugar until stable peaks.
4. In a separate bowl mix the flour and baking powder. Sift through a strainer so that the flour has been enriched with oxygen, and baking powder evenly distributed. Mix the yolks with the flour until smooth. Carefully enter the proteins. Stir with a method of folding.
5. The bottom of a split form to cover with baking paper, grease with vegetable oil.
6. To shift resulting biscuit dough in a mold and put in pre-heated oven. Bake about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Cool the sponge on the grill, cut it in half. You can slightly impregnated sponge cakes with sugar syrup (I have a rosehip syrup, diluted with a little water). One half is put into a form in which it was baked.
8. To prepare black currant mousse. To do this, black berries and red currants (I used frozen berries) to defrost, drain excess water and grind in a blender. Add dry milk and 0.5 tbsp. sugar. Beat all in a blender. Add the curd. Beat. At the end pour thick (not drinking) yoghurt (I had blueberry). And prepared according to the instructions of the gelatin solution.