Bitter chocolate — 200 g
Chicken eggs — 4 PCs.
Butter (for the dough+caramel) — 200 g + 115 g
Cane sugar (for the dough+caramel) — 250 g + 115 g
Flour — 70 g
Cocoa powder — 80 g
Dairy cream — 140 ml
Powdered sugar — for sprinkling
1. To prepare the dough in a skillet melt the butter with dark chocolate.
2. Separately, beat eggs with sugar and mix with chocolate mixture.
3. Add flour and cocoa, stir with a spatula until smooth. Pour the batter into a square shape (I used silicone) and bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. While preparing the dough, prepare the caramel. In a saucepan over low heat simmer until thickened, sugar, butter and cream.
5. Almonds fry in a dry pan and then coarsely chopped. Half of the almonds to add in the cooled caramel.
6. The chocolate cake cool in the form, then cut it into squares. Each square cut lengthwise into 2 parts.
7. The lower part of the lubricating caramel and cover with the second part of chocolate cake.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, sprinkle with chopped almonds and garnish with physalis.