Broccoli — 1/2 pcs.
Chicken breast — 1 pc.
Carrots — 2 pcs.
Garlic — 1 clove
Olive oil — 2 tbsp
Spices — to taste
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic (garlic can be passed through the press).
2. Heat a skillet in olive oil, add chopped onion, garlic and fry. Next, lay out in the pan cut into thin half-rings carrots and broccoli. Cover and simmer over medium heat.
3. While the stew vegetables, cut chicken breast into small cubes and add them to the vegetables.
4. Then, Put all into the pot. Simmer until tender about 20 minutes. As necessary, it is possible to add olive oil.
5. For 5 minutes until cooked add your favorite spices.