Broccoli with chicken breast
The recipe for broccoli with chicken breast is very simple, but the dish turns out – magnificent. If you’ve never cooked broccoli, then this recipe is good for your reference. If you know the taste of this vegetable, you probably agree that it is combined with chicken perfectly.
- Broccoli – 1/2 Pieces
- Сhicken breast – 1 piece
- Carrots – 2 Pieces
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. spoon
- Spices – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Finely chop the onion and garlic (garlic can be passed through the press).
- Heat a skillet in olive oil, add chopped onion, garlic and fry. Next, lay out in the pan cut into thin half-rings carrots and broccoli. Cover and simmer over medium heat.
- While the stew vegetables, cut chicken breast into small cubes and add them to the vegetables.
- Then, Put all into the pot. Simmer until tender about 20 minutes. As necessary, it is possible to add olive oil.
- For 5 minutes until cooked add your favorite spices.