Beef, fillet — 600 g
Beef broth — 200 ml
Lemon juice — 2 tbsp
Garlic — 2 cloves
Small potatoes — 400 g
Olive oil — 6 tbsp
Chili pepper — 2 PCs.
Ketchup — 150 g
Cilantro, dill, pepper, salt — to taste
1. Cut the meat in large pieces.
2. Chop the garlic on Chesnokovka
3. To beat the meat, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice, RUB with garlic, wrap in plastic wrap and put in 20 min in the fridge
4. Clean and cut the potatoes in half.
5. Finely chop the chilli
6. Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in the pan.
7. Fry the pieces of meat for 7 minutes on both sides.
8. Fry the chilies in the oil remaining after meat.
9. Add the ketchup and pour the mixture broth; season with salt and pepper and simmer for five minutes.
10. Chop cilantro and add to the sauce.
11. Put the meat into the sauce and simmer with the lid on low heat for a quarter of an hour.
12. Heat 3 tbsp olive oil and fry the potato slices until Golden brown (add some salt).
13. Place on the plates of meat and potatoes.
14. Chop the dill and sprinkle over the finished dish.