Beef, fillet — 1+1/2 kg
Wine — 1 bottle
Bacon — 225 g
Butter — 60 g
Onion — 1 PC.
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Carrot (small) — 450 g
Flour — 2 tbsp
Tomato paste — 1 tbsp
Garlic — 2 cloves
Celery — 2 stalk
Thyme — 1 sprig
Parsley — 2 sprigs
Bay leaf — 1 PC.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut the meat into pieces the size of 3 to 4 cm.
3. Cut the onions and bacon. The onion coarsely and bacon approximately 0.5 cm wide.
4. Melt the butter in a large saucepan with a thick bottom.
Add the onion and bacon and fry over high heat until Golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Salt and pepper the meat.
6. Add it to the pan. Fry on all sides until Golden brown.
7. Make bouquet Garni, tie the ingredients for it with a rope:
celery, thyme, parsley and Bay leaf.
8. Reduce the heat, add the carrot and bouquet Garni (carrots you can use plain, cut it in small cubes).
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
9. Then transfer the meat, carrots, bacon and bouquet Garni in a clean container.
10. Turn up the heat. Add the flour to the resulting juice, mix well until smooth.
11. Add the tomato paste.
12. Mix well and allow to pobulkat minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the finely chopped garlic.
13. Transfer the meat back into the pan, mix well.
14. Add the wine. Again mix well. Place in a saucepan the bouquet Garni. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for about 2 hours.
Once the meat is fully ready, turn off. The discard bouquet Garni.
15. Beef Burgundy is ready.