Banana mini-sandwiches with curd cream
This is a very simple recipe, but it is incredibly cute and unique like every child! So essentially you can decorate any children’s meal! My daughter ate with pleasure, I can say that she could not break away from these mordashek! This dessert can be applied to any children’s party
Bananas — 6 pieces.
A homogeneous cheese (fat content 9%) — 200 g
Condensed milk — 3 tbsp. l.
Cocoa — 1 hour. L.
Butter — 50 g
1. Cottage cheese through a sieve twice.
2. Add the soft butter and beat all together in a blender fluffy mass.
3. Mix condensed milk with cocoa and grind until smooth.
4. Add shokosguschenku in cottage cheese and beat again, put into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Bananas wash and clean, cut lengthwise into 2 on the side.
6. Cover the half cream and smooth over the entire length. On one half it took me about 2-3 Art. Spoon cream.
7. Cover with the second half and remove the 1 hour in the refrigerator.
8. Before serving, cut the banana into 3 parts. Stick decor or skewers for canapes.
Such decoration to make a very fast and easy! I printed on cardboard faces, stick them on toothpicks. You can take strawberries, ladybugs or hearts) — in short, anything you want.