Egg – 4 PCs.
Flour – ½ Cup
Ripe banana – 1 PC.
Baking powder – ½ tsp
Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Vanilla sugar – 1 sachet
For cottage cheese layer
Cottage cheese – 400 g
Egg – 1 PC.
Sugar – 100 g
Milk – 3 tbsp
For the glaze:
Cottage cheese — 50 g
Powdered sugar – 2-3 tbsp
Milk — 1-2 tsp.
Black chocolate 2 tbsp+ 2 tsp cream
1. Whisk the cottage cheese, egg, sugar and milk.
2. Pour curd mixture into a baking pan, covered with baking paper. Make the pastry and set aside.
3. Proceed to sponge layer.
4. Beat egg yolks for a few minutes, add the sugar and vanilla sugar and beat for three minutes. Nuts grind in a blender or chop with a knife. Banana punch blender and combine with nuts.
5. Gently add banana to the egg yolks. Add the flour with the baking powder. Stir.
6. Beat the whites until sharp peaks and gradually add them to the dough, gently stirring.
7. Put the dough with a spoon on the cheese layer. To level.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes at temperature of 180* S.
9. Towel sprinkle with powdered sugar, flip the sponge cake cheese on top and wrap the loaf with cheese inside.
10. Now it is possible to grease roll cheese frosting. To do this, combine the cheese, icing sugar and milk. To break through the blender. If there are specks of cheese, RUB it through a sieve.
11. Lubricate the roll icing and make the chocolate strips. For this to melt in the hot cream and dark chocolate.
12. You can just sprinkle loaf sugar.