Baked meat with pineapple and cheese
Pork fillet — 500 g
Canned pineapple rings — 1 can
Cheese varieties — 200 g
Salt, pepper — to taste
Vegetable oil — to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Drain the liquid from cans of canned pineapple. Grate the cheese on a grater.
3. Wash the meat and cut into pieces 1 cm thick, slightly repel. Salt and pepper, put in greased form for baking.
4. Put on each piece of meat a slice of pineapple and put the dish into the oven for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until Golden brown.
5. Cooked meat cool slightly and serve with vegetable salad.