Veal (tenderloin) — 700-800 g
The pancetta — 50g
Butter — 50 g
White wine — 50 g
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Take a fillet of veal.
3. Wrap a piece of bacon meat (or raw ham) and secure with thread.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan with high sides and non-stick bottom. Put the meat in a pan and slightly brown it, turning occasionally, without covering with a lid.
5. About 15 minutes later, as the meat is browned, add white wine and also without covering with a lid, sauté the meat in wine, until it practically evaporated. Note: the meat in any case should not stick to the bottom!
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C, transfer the meat to a baking dish, pour the rest in the pan sauce, and place in oven. Every 10-15 minutes you need to flip the meat, basting it with the sauce that is formed in the form.
7. 40 minutes reduce temperature to 150° C and continue to bake the meat for another hour, turning it and basting with sauce about every 20 minutes.