Chicken fillet — 400 g
Average potato — 8 pcs.
Mushrooms — 12 pcs.
Large onion — 1 pc.
Cream — 300 g
Milk — 100 g
Flour — 2 tbsp
Sour cream — 2 tbsp
1. Chop the onions and mushrooms into half rings, chicken cubes and potato strips.
In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil.
2. First, fry the mushrooms. to form a juice, then add the onions. After the onions will become almost transparent, add the potato pan. Fry the ingredients for 5-10 minutes until golden brown. (Add salt)
3. Separately, in a frying pan fry the meat, adding spices. (Add salt)
Put all the ingredients are cooked in the baking dish.
4. In a small pan add a spoonful of flour, two tablespoons of sour cream, cream and milk. Boil 3 minutes.
5. Pour sauce casserole, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes at 200 g, up to full readiness.