300 gr broccoli
1 kg of potatoes
500-600 gr fish fillet
the juice of half a lemon
1. Lay the fish fillets on the bottom of the baking dish, salt and pepper, sprinkle with spices for fish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Leave to marinate while preparing the mashed potatoes.
3. Potato slice and cook with broccoli. Salt. Water need a little, so the vegetables were completely under water. When vegetables are done, drain water.
4. Vegetables cook mashed potatoes — beat with a hand blender or in a conventional way. Wait until cool and add the mashed eggs, mix well.
5. Fry the onions and sprinkle them on the fish. Then on top of onions, apply vegetable puree. Can exactly put mashed potatoes or cooking bag. If puree is laid out with the relief you need to leave the puree for 10 minutes to form the film, which will keep the relief and prevent spreading the puree.
6. Bake at 230 degrees until Golden brown about 40 minutes.