Awesome rolls with cheese, ham and mushrooms
yellow cheese — 500 g
ham — 100 gr
eggs — 3 PCs.
mushrooms — 300 g
parsley — bunch
mayonnaise — 4 tbsp
ground red pepper — to taste
vegetable oil — 1 tbsp
salt, black ground pepper — to taste
1. Wash the mushrooms and cut into pieces. Fry them in butter.
2. Boil eggs, cool, peel and cut into cubes.
3. Cut the ham into strips.
4. All mix, add the chopped parsley, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix well.
5. Full piece of cheese put for 20 minutes in hot water. Then remove still warm and roll on a thin layer (thickness about 5 mm.). This rolled the cheese grease cooked stuffing and tightly roll up the roulade.
6. The prepared loaf wrap it in aluminum foil, 2 hours refrigerate.
7. After this time, roll out and cut into layers, feeding as a snack.