Tart — a flan on the short pastry with a variety of flavors — lemon, cheese, chocolate and caramel and even the onion! Ingredients for the pie there any refrigerator!
Flour — 250 g
Butter — 125 g + 30 g
Salt — 1 pinch
Eggs — 1 pc.
Sugar — 50 g + 100 g
Apples — 4-5 pcs.
Corn starch — 1 tbsp
Apple juice — 200 ml
Cinnamon — 3 tbsp
Lemon juice — 2 tbsp
Powdered sugar — 1 tbsp
1. Prepare the ingredients. Turn heat up the oven to 200 C.
2. In a blender (if not the blender, you can chop the dough with a knife) to fold the butter, flour, salt and sugar, stir quickly. Knead the dough should not be long, the oil must be cold and start to melt in the oven only.
3. Add the egg and knead quickly.
4. Form a ball of dough.
5. The dough is spread on the form, prick with a fork, cover with parchment and pour any cereals to during baking the dough has risen. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Apples wash and peel. An apple cut into half rings, and sprinkle with lemon juice to apple is not darkened. The rest of the apples cut into cubes.
7. Melt the butter in a frying pan, put the apples, sugar and cinnamon. Stir. Stir-fry until the sugar has dissolved and the apples start to caramelize.
8. Pour 3/4 of the apple juice to the pan.
9. The rest of the juice diluted with starch, and pour into pan. Cooking apples another 2-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until the juice thickens.
10. Ready apples put into the finished sand base, top distribute apples, cut into half rings, sprinkle with powdered sugar and put into the oven under the grill for 3 minutes.