Almond shortbread dough:
Butter — 100 g
Flour — 165 g
Powdered sugar — 65 g
Ground almond — 65 g
Yolk — 1 PC.
Milk — 500 ml
Vanilla — 1 pod or 1 tsp vanilla extract
The yolk 90 g or 2 eggs
Sugar — 100 g
Corn starch (45 g
Fruit or berry puree (I took mango) and jewelry (grapes, strawberries, raspberries, currants)
1. For the cream: milk with 50 grams of sugar, and cut in half a vanilla pod or a teaspoon of vanilla extract boil.
2. At this time, mash the yolks and 50 grams of sugar.
3. Add starch and mix thoroughly.
4. Boiled milk drain (if there was a pod).
5. Part pour in the yolks, stir and pour back the rest of the milk. Return to medium heat until thick while stirring. Remove from heat, mix thoroughly. Return to heat for another 1 minute. Pour the cream into a flat dish with sides and cool.
6. For the pastry: RUB the yolks with the sugar and softened at room temperature butter. Add the sifted flour and chopped toasted nuts. Knead the dough and put it in the refrigerator for 40 minutes. Can shoot molds test thickness of about 5mm. depending on the material molds, perhaps they will need to be lubricated. To prick the bottom of dough, cargo cover and bake 15 minutes at 180-200C.
7. Blend fruits or berries, previously freed from seeds or rind (through a sieve if necessary), and simmer, puree if not very thick.
8. Assembly: custard mixed with mashed potatoes in the desired ratio. Ready to fill the cooled tarts and decorate with berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.