Minced meat pig beef — 500 g
Mushrooms — 250-300 g
Rifled bacon — 200 g
Onions — 1-2 PCs.
Mozzarella — 100 g
Sun-dried tomatoes in oil — 100 g
Cheese grated — 100 g
The ground breadcrumbs — 3-4 tbsp
Vegetable oil for frying — to taste
Salt — to taste
Black pepper — to taste
Herbes de Provence — to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Chop the mushrooms, onion and fry them in vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. If you do not have bread crumbs, dry white bread in the oven and chop.
4. Forcemeat (I have scrolled with onions), add crushed crackers, grated cheese, salt, pepper and Provencal herbs (I like to add them to the meat). The resulting mass is thoroughly mixed.
5. Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
6. Chop sun-dried tomatoes.
7. In the form put the plate of bacon to the bottom was closed, and the ends of the slices hanging. The form is better to lay a paper for baking, so it would be easier to remove the finished casserole.
8. Divide the stuffing into 3 parts. The lower layer should be the mince, it needs to be carefully classified according to the shape and slightly compacted.
9. On top lay the cubes of mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes. Each layer is slightly compacted.
10. To post the second part of the stuffing, and top the mushrooms with the onions.
11. The last layer spread the remaining stuffing and neatly, slightly overlapping to cover the hanging slices of bacon. Form cover with foil and bake 1 hour at 200 degrees. During the roasting produces a lot of meat juice, it needs to be drained.
12. After an hour of baking, remove foil and bake. The degree of adjust Browning to your taste, I love pozharische. The finished casserole can be served hot with a side dish. Cold it is perfect for sandwiches, delicious even just with a slice of bread. Stuffed you can experiment, picking up her to your taste! For example, mozzarella with tomatoes you can substitute steamed carrots, spinach, plain cheese with herbs…I really liked the taste, which gives the casserole a bacon and sun dried tomatoes. Cook and raduyte their loved ones and friends!