9 delicious salads every day!
1. Salad with croutons.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. The Chinese cabbage salad with chicken.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables.
6. Salad with egg and ham.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks.
9. Salad with Korean carrot.
1. Salad with croutons
Large cucumber — 1 PC.
Chicken breast boiled (chicken or ham) — 250 g
Cheese durum — 70-100 g
Corn — 1 Bank
2. Salad with smoked cheese
Carrots (raw) — 1 PC.
Cheese — 100 g
Smoked sausage — 100 g
Garlic — 3 cloves
Mayonnaise — 2 tbsp
Canned corn — 1 Bank
— Carrots and grate the cheese + sausage (julienne) + corn + garlic and mayonnaise.
— Decorate with green!
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken
Chicken fillet — 300 g
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut loaf into small cubes and also fry it until Golden brown in a pan.
3. Dice cut canned pineapple, on a fine grater three cheese.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crunchy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that will certainly brighten your holiday table during the celebrations. Perfect for people who love a variety of salads with croutons.
4. The Chinese cabbage salad with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken. For flavor add the carrot, onion and Bay leaf. A broth we then used for soup.
2. Shinkuem cabbage. Finely crumble green onions. Cucumber cut into strips.
3. Once our chicken was aterials, cut into small cubes. As well as boiled eggs and crumble them finely.
4. All put in a salad bowl, stir, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Dressed with mayonnaise and serves a La carte.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables
Ham — 300 g
Tomatoes — 2 PCs.
Bulgarian pepper — 2 PCs.
Pasta — 400 g
Canned corn — 300 g
Cheese — 200 g
Mayonnaise — to taste
1. Boil the pasta — it is best to use horns or spiral pasta in salted water, drain and let them cool.
2. Slice the tomato and pepper cubes, ham into thin slices. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
3. Mix all the ingredients, season the salad with mayonnaise.
6. Salad with egg and ham
Smoked ham — 400-500 g
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Sweet pepper — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Canned corn — 1 Bank (350 g)
Small bunch of fresh dill
1. Prepare ingredients: boil eggs, wash bell pepper, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain water from corn.
2. Cut the eggs in a large bowl. Add the corn and stir.
3. Cut the ham into thin long pieces and add them to the bowl.
4. Cut the peppers into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Add everything in a bowl.
5. Chop the fresh dill and add to the salad. All mix, salt to taste, then add the mayonnaise and mix again.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese
Boiled chicken fillet — 300 g
Beans (boiled or canned) — 200 g
Cheese (hard) — 150 g
Corn (canned) – 400 g
Pickled cucumbers – 3-4 PC.
Black bread – 3 slices
Garlic – 1 clove
Salt, mayonnaise, parsley
1. Garlic cleaned to grate or skip through the press. Slices of black bread rubbed with salt and garlic, cut into cubes and dry the pan without oil. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
2. Pickled cucumbers cut into cubes. With corn drain the fluid. Cheese cut into thin cubes or strips. Parsley wash, dry, cut off long stalks, parsley finely chop. In bowl mix chicken, beans, cheese, corn, pickled cucumbers, parsley and garlic croutons out of black bread, add mayonnaise, salad stir again.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks (105 kcal/100 g)
Red beans in its own juice — 200 g
Eggs — 2-3 PCs.
Crab sticks — 200 g
Sour cream, salt, pepper, greens
1. With beans drain the juice. Crab sticks, eggs and herbs finely chop.
2. Then mix everything, add salt and pepper to taste and sour cream. The salad is ready!
9. Salad with Korean carrot
Mushrooms — 200 g
Onions — 2 PCs.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Fell chicken — 300 g
Korean carrot — 300 g
Hard cheese — 100 g
The salad can be prepared in one large dish or 2 medium.
1 layer. Wash mushrooms, crumble, peel the onion and chop finely. Along with the mushrooms to fry in a pan in vegetable oil, lay on a dish, season with salt and grease with mayonnaise.
2 layer. The eggs boil, chop, add salt and grease with mayonnaise.
3 layer. Chicken fillet pre-boiled and cut finely, add salt to grease with mayonnaise.
4 layer. To put the Korean carrots, grease mayonnaise.
5 layer. On a medium grater to grate the cheese and sprinkle.